Sharesight20 top 20 trades on NZX – February 2021
Welcome to the February 2021 edition of the Sharesight20NZX monthly trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades on the NZX made by Sharesight users during the month.
In this Sharesight20NZX snapshot, trades were strongly led by the Smartshares NZ Top 50 ETF (NZX: FNZ), followed by the Smartshares US 500 ETF (NZX: USF). Overall, the top trades were dominated by ETFs and blue chip stocks, including New Zealand’s biggest airlines, Air New Zealand (NZX: AIR) and Auckland International Airport (NZX: AIA).
Let’s look at the news behind the key stocks in this month’s snapshot:
- Contact Energy launches NZ$400m capital raise to fund geothermal power station
- Share price falls following downward-trending monthly update
- Contact Energy found responsible for death of Torepatutahi Wetland
- Air NZ will trial digital COVID-19 vaccine passport on Sydney flights
- AIA reports 80% profit decrease in latest earnings report; first loss since 1998
- Analysts say Trans-Tasman bubble unlikely until mass Covid immunisation
- How AIA’s NZ$2.4b property portfolio kept it afloat during COVID
- Ebos profit hits record high amid demand surge for healthcare and animal care products
- Ebos increases interim dividend by 13.3%
- Ebos confirms involvement in NZ vaccine distribution
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Disclaimer: The above article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Always check with your financial adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Get ausbiz market insights in Sharesight
Stay on top of your ASX investments with convenient access to the ausbiz news feed, right in your Sharesight portfolio.
Track your Webull trades with Sharesight
If you trade via Webull, you can automatically import your trading data to Sharesight, making it easy to track the performance of your investment portfolio.