Sharesight20ASX weekly top 20 ASX trades - 13th July 2020
Disclaimer: The below article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Please consult with your financial adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
In this Sharesight20ASX weekly snapshot of top 20 trades on the ASX by Sharesight users our snapshot was dominated by interest in the buy-now pay-later sector, with a total of 6 different BNPL stocks in our 20.
- Zip Co Limited (ASX: Z1P)
- Afterpay Limited (ASX: APT)
- Splitit (ASX: SPT)
- Sezzle (ASX: SZL)
- Quickfee Limited (ASX: QFE) - BNPL for professional services
- Openpay Group (ASX: OPY)
Click on the image below to see the full Sharesight20ASX snapshot of the 20 most traded ASX shares during the period:
Did you know you can receive Sharesight20 trading snapshots by email automatically? Subscribe here to always get the latest data when it's released.
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income (upcoming dividends)
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Event recap: Sharesight Investor-tech Conference 2023
We summarise some of the key insights from our panel discussion at the 2023 Sharesight Investor-tech Conference, including a full video of the panel.
Top countries and brokers Aussies use to invest in global markets
Looking at data from our userbase, we delve into Aussie investors' favourite global markets and stocks, plus the brokers they use for international trades.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.