Track stocks on the Bursa Malaysia exchange with Sharesight
Investors using Sharesight can easily track stocks on the Bursa Malaysia (KLS) exchange, along with more than 40 major global exchanges including key Asian markets. This gives Malaysian investors access to Sharesight’s award-winning performance, dividend tracking and tax reporting features.
The Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (formerly known as the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange) was established in 1930 and is the primary securities exchange in Malaysia. It allows investors to trade in stocks, ETFs, bonds and derivatives, as well as a range of Islamic stocks that are Shariah-compliant.
Bursa Malaysia also owns the Labuan International Financial Exchange (LFX), which allows investors to trade in multicurrency instruments and securities. This is compatible with Sharesight, which supports over 100 global currencies and includes the impact of foreign exchange rates in calculating investment performance.
Sharesight users can track more than 900 stocks and ETFs on the Bursa Malaysia exchange, with more continually being added. This is in addition to stocks in major Asian markets such as the Tokyo (TYO), Hong Kong (HKG), Singapore (SGX) and Bombay (BSE) stock exchanges.
- If you’re not using Sharesight yet, sign up for a FREE account to start tracking your portfolio.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio by searching for the relevant stock code under the market code KLS, or by using Sharesight’s file importer feature.
- Sharesight will automatically fill in the price history for your holdings. It will also backfill past dividends (and continue to add new ones as they are announced) – plus factor in the impact of any currency fluctuations on your performance.
Searching for Malaysia Airport when manually adding a holding in Sharesight, for example.
Invest in stocks across multiple exchanges or countries? You need to track your investment portfolio with Sharesight. Built for the needs of investors like you, with Sharesight you can:
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Automatically track your dividend and distribution income from stocks, ETFs and mutual/managed Funds
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income (upcoming dividends)
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investment performance (and tax) today.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Emotionally intelligent investing: How to make smarter decisions
We explain some of the common pitfalls investors face when making decisions, and what you can do to become a more emotionally intelligent investor.