Track stocks on over 40 global exchanges with Sharesight
As part of Sharesight’s mission to empower global investors, we’ve made it easier than ever to track your global investments, with the ability to track more than 240,000 stocks, ETFs and funds on over 40 leading global stock exchanges. Sharesight users will also benefit from intraday pricing for key markets such as the Nasdaq, New York (NYSE), London (LSE) and Australian (ASX) stock exchanges, plus the ability to automatically import trades from more than 200 global brokers. To find out which global markets we support and why Sharesight is the ultimate portfolio tracking tool for global investors, keep reading.
|NYSE American (AMEX)|
|BATS exchange (BATS)|
|Bolsa Mexicana de Valores (BMV)|
|Bolsa de Valores de Lima (BVL)|
|B3 BOVESPA (BVMF)|
|Canadian Securities Exchange (CNSX)|
|Nasdaq Stock Exchange (NASDAQ)|
|NEO Exchange (NEO)|
|New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)|
|NYSE ARCA (NYSE)|
|OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB)|
|Other OTC (OTC)|
|Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE)|
|Toronto TSX Ventures Exchange (CVE)|
|Athens Stock Exchange (ASE)|
|Bolas y Mercados Españoles (BME)|
|Borsa Italiana Milan Stock Exchange (BIT)|
|Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB)|
|Budapest Stock Exchange (BDP)|
|Deutsche Börse Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FRA)|
|Euronext Amsterdam (EURONEXT)|
|Euronext Brussels (EURONEXT)|
|Euronext Dublin (EURONEXT)|
|Euronext Lisbon (EURONEXT)|
|Euronext Paris (EURONEXT)|
|London Stock Exchange (LSE)|
|Moscow Exchange (MISX)|
|Nasdaq Nordic Helsinki (HEL)|
|Nasdaq Nordic Iceland (ICE)|
|Nasdaq Nordic Stockholm (STO)|
|Oslo Stock Exchange (OSL)|
|Prague Stock Exchange (PSE)|
|SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX)|
|Warsaw Stock Exchange (WAR)|
|Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)|
|Bursa Malaysia Stock Exchange (KLS)|
|Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKG)|
|Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX)|
|Korea Exchange (KRX)|
|KOSDAQ Stock Exchange (KOSDAQ)|
|National Stock Exchange of India (NSE)|
|Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHG)|
|Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SHE)|
|Singapore Exchange (SGX)|
|Stock Exchange of Thailand (BKK)|
|Taiwan Stock Exchange (TAI)|
|Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO)|
|Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)|
|New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX)|
|Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TLV)|
|Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)|
|Canadian Mutual Funds (FundCA)|
|US Mutual Funds (FundUS)|
|UK Mutual Funds (FundUK)|
|UK Life and Pension Funds (FundUK)|
|Australian Managed Funds (FundAU)|
|Managed funds (mFund)|
|New Zealand Managed Funds (FundNZ)|
With support for over 40 leading global markets and the ability to track the price and performance of investments across different asset classes, markets, currencies and brokers, Sharesight is the ultimate portfolio tracker for anyone who owns global investments.
Unlike the data provided by most brokers, Sharesight takes into account the impact of capital gains, dividends, brokerage fees and currency fluctuations when calculating returns – giving investors the full picture of their portfolio’s performance. Sharesight also offers a range of powerful reports for self-directed investors including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis, and Multi-Currency Valuation. The ability to track cash accounts, property and even cryptocurrency is just another reason that investors should consider using Sharesight to track their investment portfolio.
With Sharesight’s Multi-Currency Valuation Report, investors can clearly see the value of their investments denominated in the currency of their choice. This is useful for global investors and expats who "think" in another currency outside of the currency of their tax residency. A US expat living in the UK may wish to see the value of their portfolio denominated in USD, for example.
Sharesight’s Portfolio Diversity Report is an easy way for investors to calculate the diversification of their portfolio at any point in time. The report gives investors a breakdown of their portfolio’s asset allocation based on the classifications of their choice, and could be used to see how much a portfolio is weighted towards different markets, for instance.
- If you’re not using Sharesight yet, sign up for a FREE account to get started.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio by searching for the relevant stock code under the appropriate market code (eg. NASDAQ: AAPL). Alternatively, you can add holdings through Sharesight’s Trade Confirmation Emails or File Importer features.
- Sharesight will automatically fill in the price history and performance valuation for your holdings throughout the day or daily by end-of-day, depending on the market. It will also backfill past dividends (and continue to add new ones as they are announced) – plus factor in the impact of any currency fluctuations on your performance.
An Australian-based portfolio of global investments, benchmarked against a global ETF to compare the portfolio’s performance to a similar basket of stocks.
- Track all of your investments in one place, including stocks, ETFs, mutual/managed funds, property and even cryptocurrency
- Automatically track your dividend and distribution income from stocks, ETFs and mutual/managed funds
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis, Future Income and Multi-Currency Valuation
- See the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investment performance (and tax) today.