Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2021
Welcome to the September 2021 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX during the month.
In this snapshot, buy trades were led by the Smartshares US 500 (NZX: USF) NZ Top 50 (NZX: FNZ) and US Large Growth (NZX: USG) ETFs. At the same time, sell trades were led by a2 Milk (NZX: ATM), which saw its share price fluctuate throughout September. Overall, this month’s top trades were dominated by ETFs, along with stocks in the energy, nutrition, logistics and medical sectors.
Let’s look at the news behind the key stocks in this month’s snapshot:
- a2 share price drops by 3%; hits 3-month low
- Leading broker sees 50% upside in a2 share price
- Share price surges on positive analyst outlook
- Pacific Edge dual lists on the ASX
- Pacific Edge investigated over disclosure of unapproved capital raising
- Share price drops following false announcement of NZ$73m capital raise
- Big interest in Contact’s Southland green hydrogen project
- Contact grows leadership team with promotions; new appointment
- Secures contract to supply renewable energy to NZ data centre
- Despite delays, Meridian to continue building oil refinery in North Dakota
- Shell joins list of companies vying for Meridian’s renewable energy business
- Meridian could be forced to divest power plants
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Disclaimer: The above article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Always check with your financial adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Emotionally intelligent investing: How to make smarter decisions
We explain some of the common pitfalls investors face when making decisions, and what you can do to become a more emotionally intelligent investor.