Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – November 2022
Welcome to the November 2022 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX during the month.
In this snapshot, trades were strongly led by the Smartshares US 500 (NZX: USF) and NZ Top 50 (NZX: FNZ) ETFs. In terms of individual stocks, trades were led by Air New Zealand (NZX: AIR), which continues to see strong demand; followed by Ryman Healthcare (NZX: RYM), which received approval to establish two new retirement villages in November. It was an ETF-heavy month overall, with 13 of the top 20 trades belonging to ETFs.
Let’s look at the news behind the key stocks in this month’s snapshot:
- AirNZ sees strong demand continuing despite tough economic conditions
- AirNZ adopts biometric scanning for passengers
- Sets out path to net zero aviation by 2050
- Ryman approved to build NZ$320 million Karori retirement village
- Strong half-yearly earnings report reveals 45% profit increase and strong Australian growth
- Ryman approved to build NZ$200 million retirement village in Mulgrave, Victoria
- Mainfreight posts strong half-yearly earnings despite tough conditions
- Share price falls despite half-year revenue growth of 32%
- COVID challenges are not over, says Mainfreight
- Warehouse Group announces record Q1 sales
- Does Auckland’s new CostCo store pose a threat to The Warehouse Group?
- Warehouse Group ups security measures against growing ram raids
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including performance, portfolio diversity, contribution analysis and future income
- Run tax reports including taxable income (dividends/distributions), capital gains tax (Australia and Canada), traders tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.