Track HSBC InvestDirect stock trades using Sharesight
It’s now even easier for Canadians trading with HSBC InvestDirect to get started tracking the performance of their stock and mutual fund investments with Sharesight. HSBC InvestDirect clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our broker import wizard - unlocking the power of Sharesight’s performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
Why use Sharesight with HSBC InvestDirect?
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful tax reports built for Canadian investors, including Capital Gains and Taxable Income
- Track your TFSA, RRSP and RRIF investment accounts with tax calculations built to CRA rules
Importing your historical HSBC InvestDirect trading data
Importing your InvestDirect trades into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download your historical trading data CSV from InvestDirect
- Import your historical trades into Sharesight using our broker import wizard
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
Tracking ongoing HSBC InvestDirect trades
For now, HSBC clients need to manually add future trades to their portfolios. We’d love for InvestDirect clients to urge their broker to integrate with Sharesight’s API to make adding trades in the future even easier!
Sign-up for free and get started with Sharesight today to get the complete picture of your investment portfolio.
- 6 reasons why Canadian investors love Sharesight
- Why do I need Sharesight with my online broker?
- 7 reasons why Sharesight is better than a spreadsheet
- Track ScotiaBank trades using Sharesight
- Track TD Direct Investing trades using Sharesight
- Import your Questrade trades into Sharesight
- Track CIBC Investor’s Edge trades using Sharesight
- Track BMO InvestorLine stock trades using Sharesight
- Track Qtrade Investor stock trades using Sharesight
- Track Virtual Brokers trades using Sharesight
- Track National Bank Direct Brokerage (NBDB) trades using Sharesight
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – May 2023
Welcome to the May 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Track Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with Sharesight
Investors can automatically track more than 100 leading cryptocurrencies in Sharesight, with prices updated every five minutes.
How SMSF trustees can get EOFY-ready
Keep reading to learn more about how Sharesight saves SMSF trustees time and money at tax time, and how trustees can get EOFY-ready with Sharesight.