Track Qtrade Investor stock trades using Sharesight
It’s now even easier for Canadians trading stocks and mutual funds with Qtrade Investor to get started tracking their investment portfolio performance using Sharesight. Qtrade Investor clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our broker import wizard - unlocking the power of Sharesight’s performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
Why use Sharesight with Qtrade Investor?
Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
Importing your historical Qtrade Investor trading data
Importing your Qtrade Investor trades into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
Download your historical trading data CSV from Qtrade
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
Tracking ongoing Qtrade Investor trades
For now, Qtrade Investor clients need to manually add future trades to their portfolios. We’d love for BQtrade clients to urge their broker to integrate with Sharesight’s API to make adding trades in the future even easier!
Sign-up for free and get started with Sharesight today to get the complete picture of your investment portfolio.
- 6 reasons why Canadian investors love Sharesight
- Why do I need Sharesight with my online broker?
- 7 reasons why Sharesight is better than a spreadsheet
- Track ScotiaBank trades using Sharesight
- Track TD Direct Investing trades using Sharesight
- Import your Questrade trades into Sharesight
- Track CIBC Investor’s Edge trades using Sharesight
- Track BMO InvestorLine stock trades using Sharesight