Sharesight20 top 20 trades on ASX – March 2021
Welcome to the March 2021 edition of the Sharesight20ASX monthly trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX during the month.
In this Sharesight20ASX snapshot, trades were strongly led by Zip Co (ASX: Z1P), which has seen its share price plummet throughout March after reaching an all-time high in February. This month also saw Airtasker (ASX: ART) make a splash on the ASX, before seeing a 20% drop in its share price. Overall, it was a varied month, with users’ top trades ranging from BNPL stocks and tech ETFs to newly-listed companies.
Let’s look at the news behind some of the key stocks in this month’s snapshot:
- Zip shares suffer after CBA announces BNPL offering
- Zip expands global merchant reach by partnering with BigCommerce
- Share price drops as Zip reports mounting losses
- CSL to boost vaccine production to over a million doses a week
- CSL share price up following AstraZeneca vaccine approval
- Share price drops 12% in 2 weeks following half-year results
- Fortescue declares goal to go carbon neutral by 2030
- 380 jobs impacted by cost blowout on Iron Bridge project
- Fortescue completes AU$1.9b bond offering
- Launches Clearpay in European payments market
- Share price hits 3-month low; rising bond yields to blame
- Airtasker share price surges 78% on IPO; reaches AU$255m market cap
- Share price drops more than 20% since IPO
- IPO delayed due to ASX error
- Nuix share price drops 32% since IPO
- Stock price falters following interim results; revenue down by 4%
- Nuix revenue recognition policy faces scrutiny from investors
- Launches kidney cancer study with University of Newcastle
- Promising results for preclinical breast cancer study
- Share price drops despite announcement of melanoma study
- Flight Centre share price grows 40% over 6 months
- Share price still 50% lower than pre-COVID
- Flight Centre CEO says government’s aviation package will do little to help struggling tourism industry
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investments today.
Disclaimer: The above article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a product recommendation, or taxation or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. Always check with your financial adviser or accountant to obtain the correct advice for your situation.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – November 2023
Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Emotionally intelligent investing: How to make smarter decisions
We explain some of the common pitfalls investors face when making decisions, and what you can do to become a more emotionally intelligent investor.