Stake clients can easily track trades using Sharesight
Australian and New Zealand investors trading ASX and US stocks with Stake can import their full trading history, plus easily sync future trades to their Sharesight portfolios. This makes it easier than ever for Stake clients to run Sharesight’s award-winning performance and tax reports.
Why use Sharesight with Stake?
Sharesight's powerful performance and tax reports are built for the needs of Australian and New Zealand based investors. With Sharesight you can:
- Automatically track daily price & currency fluctuations, and handle corporate actions such as share splits or mergers
Track your investment performance, including the impact of:
- Brokerage fees
- Foreign exchange rates
Run powerful tax reports built for investors, including:
- Easily sync ongoing trades to Sharesight!
Import your Stake trading history to Sharesight
It’s easy to import your trading history into Sharesight using our File Importer feature. Here's how:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download the transaction history details CSV file for your Stake account
- Select the Stake broker import tile on the Sharesight add holding screen
- Upload your Stake trading CSV with our file import wizard
For more information on uploading your historical Stake trades via CSV file, see our Help page.
Note: This feature is available for trades in US markets. Stake does not currently provide CSV files for ASX trades, but you can import your historical ASX trades to Sharesight by individually forwarding the relevant trade confirmations to your unique Sharesight email address.
Easily sync ongoing trades with Sharesight
Sharesight’s Trade Confirmation Emails feature is an effortless way to import historical and ongoing trades to a Sharesight portfolio. By simply having your broker’s trade confirmations automatically forwarded to your unique Sharesight email address, all of your trades are synced to your portfolio, inclusive of corporate actions such as dividends, mergers and stock splits, with no effort on your part.
Join over 300,000 investors using Sharesight
If you’re not already a Sharesight user, join over 300,000 investors tracking their performance with Sharesight. It’s free to sign up, plus with Sharesight you can:
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis and Future Income
- Run tax reports including Taxable Income (dividends/distributions), Capital Gains Tax (Australia and Canada), Traders Tax (Capital Gains for traders in NZ) and FIF foreign investment fund income reports (NZ)
The best way to understand what Sharesight is all about is to sign up and try Sharesight for yourself. We’re confident that you’ll agree that it’s the best portfolio tracker for the needs of investors.
Top 20 trades in US stocks by Sharesight users – March 2023
Welcome to the March 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly USA trading snapshot, where we look at Sharesight users’ top 20 trades in US stocks.
Announcing the Sharesight Fintech Scholarship's 2023 winner
We are pleased to announce the 2023 winner of the Sharesight Fintech Scholarship, Kaytlin Perkins, who is studying a Master of Professional Accounting at CQU.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – March 2023
Welcome to the March 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.