Track BMO InvestorLine stock trades using Sharesight
It’s now even easier for Canadians trading with Bank of Montreal (BMO InvestorLine) to get started tracking the performance of their stock and mutual fund investments with Sharesight. BMO InvestorLine clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our broker import wizard - unlocking the power of Sharesight’s performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful tax reports built for Canadian investors, including Capital Gains and Taxable Income
- Track your TFSA, RRSP and RRIF investment accounts with tax calculations built to CRA rules
Importing your BMO trades into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download your historical trading data CSV from BMO
- Import your historical trades into Sharesight using our broker import wizard
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
For now, BMO InvestorLine clients need to manually add future trades to their portfolios. We’d love for BMO clients to urge their broker to integrate with Sharesight’s API to make adding trades in the future even easier!
Sign-up for free and get started with Sharesight today to get the complete picture of your investment portfolio.