Track National Bank Direct Brokerage trades using Sharesight
It’s now even easier for Canadians trading with National Bank Direct Brokerage (NBDB) to get started tracking the performance of their stock and mutual fund investments with Sharesight. National Bank Direct Brokerage clients can now import their trading history directly into Sharesight with our broker import wizard - unlocking the power of Sharesight’s performance and tax reporting in a few easy steps.
Why use Sharesight with National Bank Direct Brokerage (NBDB)?
- Sharesight automatically tracks your daily price & currency fluctuations, as well as handles corporate actions such as dividends and share splits
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
- Run powerful tax reports built for Canadian investors, including Capital Gains and Taxable Income
- Track your TFSA, RRSP and RRIF investment accounts with tax calculations built to CRA rules
Importing your historical NBDB trading data
Importing your National Bank Direct Brokerage trades into Sharesight is easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account
- Download your historical trading data CSV from NBDB
- Import your historical trades into Sharesight using our broker import wizard
Once your trades are imported, Sharesight will automatically calculate the impact of most corporate actions that impact your portfolio (including dividends and share splits).
Tracking ongoing National Bank Direct Brokerage trades
For now, NBDB clients need to manually add future trades to their portfolios. We’d love for National Bank Direct Brokerage clients to urge their broker to integrate with Sharesight’s API to make adding trades in the future even easier!
Sign-up for free and get started with Sharesight today to get the complete picture of your investment portfolio.
- 6 reasons why Canadian investors love Sharesight
- Why do I need Sharesight with my online broker?
- 7 reasons why Sharesight is better than a spreadsheet
- Track ScotiaBank trades using Sharesight
- Track TD Direct Investing trades using Sharesight
- Import your Questrade trades into Sharesight
- Track CIBC Investor’s Edge trades using Sharesight
- Track BMO InvestorLine stock trades using Sharesight
- Track Qtrade Investor stock trades using Sharesight
- Track Virtual Brokers trades using Sharesight
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.
How one investor uses Sharesight to understand her true performance
Part of our Sharesight customer experience series, this video features Nikky W., an investor who has been tracking her portfolio with Sharesight since 2020.