Track stocks on the Prague Stock Exchange with Sharesight
Sharesight’s portfolio tracker allows investors to track 64 stocks and ETFs on the Prague Stock Exchange (PSE), with automatic dividend tracking and daily price and performance updates. This is in addition to our existing support for other key markets such as the London Stock Exchange (LSE), New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Nasdaq and over 40 other leading global markets. With Sharesight’s extensive market and broker support, investors from around the world can effortlessly track all their investments in one place, while taking advantage of powerful performance reports, dividend tracking and tax reporting features.
What is the Prague Stock Exchange?
Founded in 1871, the Prague Stock Exchange is the largest and oldest securities market organiser in the Czech Republic. It is often referred to as the PSE or XPRA. The exchange lists a range of leading Czech companies in industries such as finance, utilities, manufacturing and technology, and gives investors access to various asset classes including stocks, ETFs and funds.
Why investors should track their PSE investments with Sharesight
With Sharesight, investors can easily track the price and performance of stocks listed on the Prague Stock Exchange alongside investments across multiple global markets, brokers and asset classes. By consolidating all of their investments in Sharesight, investors gain a portfolio-wide view of their investment performance, benefitting from daily price updates for the PSE, plus advanced reporting designed for the needs of self-directed investors. In addition, Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology gives investors the complete picture of their portfolio returns by calculating the impact of capital gains, brokerage fees, dividends and foreign exchange rates on performance.
Track dividend income from PSE stocks
Unlike other portfolio trackers, Sharesight automatically tracks dividend and distribution income and includes this information when calculating your investment return. In the screenshot below for example, dividends make an important contribution to this stock’s returns, highlighting the value of a portfolio tracking solution that includes more than just capital gains in its performance calculations.
An example of a PSE stock where dividends contribute 8.11% to the total return, along with 0.22% in capital gains.
Run powerful performance reports built for investors
For investors who want a more detailed breakdown of their portfolio’s performance, Sharesight offers a range of powerful reports including:
- Performance: Calculate your total portfolio returns over any selected period.
- Diversity: Discover how the assets in your portfolio are diversified across different investment sectors, investment types, countries and markets.
- Contribution Analysis: Measure the impact of your holdings and asset allocations on your overall portfolio performance.
- Future Income: View announced dividends and interest payments expected for investments in your portfolio.
- Multi-Currency Valuation: See the value of your holdings denominated in the currency of your choice.
- Multi-Period: Compare your portfolio returns over different time frames to see the impact of time on your performance.
Calculate the impact of PSE investments on your portfolio’s returns
In the screenshot below, you can see the Contribution Analysis Report (sorted by market) being used to assess the ‘weight’ of various markets in a Czech investor’s portfolio. This would be particularly useful for an investor looking to compare the relative contribution of their PSE investments to the total return on their portfolio, for instance.
In this example, the Prague Stock Exchange is the most significant contributor to the portfolio’s value, constituting 70.08% and Kč243,775, followed by the Nasdaq at 15.32% and Kč53,287.12. The report also includes a detailed breakdown of each individual holding’s returns, classified by market.
The Contribution Analysis Report being used on a Czech investor’s portfolio with investments across various European markets, as well as the Nasdaq.
How to track stocks on the Prague Stock Exchange with Sharesight
- If you’re not using Sharesight yet, sign up for a FREE account to get started.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio by searching for the relevant stock code under the market code PSE. Alternatively, you can add holdings through Sharesight’s File Importer feature.
- Sharesight will automatically fill in the price history and performance valuation for your holdings by end-of-day on a daily basis. It will also backfill past dividends (and continue to add new ones as they are announced) – plus factor in the impact of any currency fluctuations on your performance for international investors.
Track all your investments in one place with Sharesight
Investing in assets on the Prague Stock Exchange and other global markets? You need to track your investment portfolio with Sharesight so you can:
- Track all your investments in one place, including stocks in over 40 major global markets, mutual/managed funds, property, and even cryptocurrency
- Automatically track your dividend and distribution income from stocks, ETFs and mutual/managed funds
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis, Multi-Period, Multi-Currency Valuation and Future Income (upcoming dividends)
- Get the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investment performance (and tax) today.
Power your financial advice business with Sharesight and AdviserLogic
Sharesight and Morningstar AdviserLogic have partnered to help advisers power their business with comprehensive reporting, research tools, CRM and more.
What is debt recycling and how does it work?
Debt recycling is a process that can potentially make you more money by turning non-deductible debt into deductible debt. How does it work? Keep reading.
Top 50 finance and investing podcasts in 2023
The Sharesight team has put together a list of the top 50 investing, personal finance and business news podcasts worldwide.