Easily track US stocks with Sharesight
With Sharesight, investors can easily track their investments in US stocks and ETFs, with 15 minute delayed pricing for key markets such as the Nasdaq and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), plus support for over 170 global brokers. This includes leading US brokers such as Charles Schwab, Fidelity Investments, Etrade, M1 Finance, Robinhood and many more. To discover why Sharesight is the ultimate tool for investors to track their US investments, keep reading.
Sharesight allows investors to track over 240,000 stocks, ETFs and managed funds on more than 40 global stock exchanges, including leading US markets such as:
Sharesight users can track over 5,800 stocks and ETFs on the Nasdaq, with prices updated daily on a 15 minute delayed basis.
Sharesight users can track more than 7,500 stocks and ETFs on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), with prices updated daily on a 15 minute delayed basis.
Sharesight users can track over 3,200 stocks and ETFs on the NYSE American (AMEX), with prices updated daily on a 15 minute delayed basis.
Sharesight users can track more than 500 stocks and ETFs on the Cboe Global Markets owned BATS Markets (BZX) stock exchange, with prices updated daily on a 15 minute delayed basis.
Sharesight users can track over 22,000 stocks on the Other Over-The-Counter Issues market (OTC) and over 60 stocks on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB), with prices updated daily by end-of-day.
By importing your trades in US stocks and ETFs to Sharesight along with the rest of your portfolio, you can effortlessly track the price and performance of your investments across different brokers, asset classes, markets and currencies – all in one place. Investors will also benefit from the ability to automatically track dividend payments, including the option to track dividend reinvestment plans (DRPs) and upcoming announced dividends. Access to a powerful range of reports such as Performance, Portfolio Diversity and Multi-Currency Valuation is just another reason that investors should consider using Sharesight to track their investment portfolio.
- If you’re not using Sharesight yet, sign up for a FREE account to get started.
- Add your holdings to your portfolio by searching for the relevant stock code under the market code NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, BZX, OTC or OTCBB. Alternatively, you can add holdings through Sharesight’s File Importer feature.
- Sharesight will automatically fill in the price history and performance valuation for your holdings throughout the day on a 15 minute delayed basis (or daily by end-of-day for OTC equities). It will also backfill past dividends (and continue to add new ones as they are announced) – plus factor in the impact of any currency fluctuations on your performance.
Sharesight is the perfect solution to track all of your US investments in one place, along with the rest of your investments across global markets, currencies and brokers.
If you’re still not using Sharesight, what are you waiting for? Sign up and:
- Track all of your investments in one place, including US and international stocks, ETFs, managed funds, property and even cryptocurrency
- Automatically track your dividend and distribution income from stocks, ETFs and mutual/managed Funds
- Run powerful reports built for investors, including Performance, Portfolio Diversity, Contribution Analysis, Multi-Currency Valuation and Future Income
- See the true picture of your investment performance, including the impact of brokerage fees, dividends, and capital gains with Sharesight’s annualised performance calculation methodology
Sign up for a FREE Sharesight account and get started tracking your investment performance (and tax) today.
Top 20 ASX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly ASX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the ASX.
Top 20 NZX trades by Sharesight users – September 2023
Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Sharesight’s monthly NZX trading snapshot, where we look at the top 20 trades Sharesight users made on the NZX.
Get ausbiz market insights in Sharesight
Stay on top of your ASX investments with convenient access to the ausbiz news feed, right in your Sharesight portfolio.