Top Sharesight company and partner news from 2017
2017 was a huge year for Sharesight – we celebrated our tenth birthday, added a suite of new and improved features, and were proud to win the FinTech Australia “Finnies” award for Excellence in Industry Collaboration and Partnerships (Australia).
We also announced a number of new and exciting partnerships, plus we launched the Sharesight Partner Centre, which showcases our industry-leading data and research partners, and lets you easily find innovative brokers, robo-advisers, accountants and advisors that can help you on your investment journey.
Sharesight 2017 highlights
- Sharesight won the Fintech Australia “Finnies” award for Excellence in Industry Collaboration and Partnerships (Australia).
- Sharesight was nominated for Investment Innovator of the Year by Fintech Business.
News and events
- Sharesight was invited by the Australian British Chamber of Commerce to represent Australian fintech at the British Australian Fintech Forum.
- Sharesight was featured in FinTech Australia ecosystem map, highlighting the importance of partnerships in the Australian fintech ecosystem.
- Sharesight was a proud sponsor of Rails Girls Wellington.
- Sharesight was pleased to be a part of the InvestTech 2017 event in Sydney run by IMAP – the Institute of Managed Account Professionals.
Sharesight Partner news
- We launched the Sharesight Partner Centre.
- We partnered with Cuffelinks to bring their exclusive investing insights directly into your Sharesight portfolio.
- amscot Stockbroking, along with associated brands amscot Advisor Services & State One Stockbroking can now connect their trading accounts directly to Sharesight.
- Sharesight Pro partners landed 6 of the top 10 places in the Australian Financial Review’s published list of Australia’s “Top 100 Accounting Firms 2017”.
Stronger together in 2018
The team at Sharesight would like to thank all of our partners for the opportunity to work together in 2017. We’re always interested in exploring new partnership opportunities. If anything offered by the Sharesight API or by Sharesight itself would benefit your business, platform, or website, please send us an email and we can explore how to work together to build value for investors.